viernes, 29 de abril de 2016

ADRIAN TIMMS INTERVIEW 2015-16

5TH Graders interviewed this year the English Assistant Teacher Adrian Timms.
You can also read the interview in the 5th Grade Newspaper.

What´s your name? My name´s Adrian Timms.

And what´s your stage name?

It´s the same.

How old are you? I´m 23 years old.

What do you do?

I´m an English teacher and a musician.

Where were you born? What´s the name of your home town? I was born in Swidon (near Oxford)

How long have you been living in Spain? I´ve living for 13 years.

Do you like Spain? Which part of Spain do you like most? Yes, I do. I like the north of Spain a lot.

How often do you go to your country? I try to go back at least once a year.

Do you have any pets? Not at the moment, but I had lots of them.

What´s your favourite sport? My favourite sport is swimming.

Do you practice any sport? Swimming, not basketball.

What do you do when you are not working? Music

What´s your favourite film? Caverrrrnicola

Is your family as tall as you are? No, I’m the tallest of the family.

When you were at school, were you the tallest in class? No, there were taller people than me.

What do you prefer to be, a teacher or a musician? Why? A musician, because I love music.

Why did you decide to be an English teacher? Because I like teaching.

Do you have a formal music education? I started guitar classes but I left them to learn on my own.

Do you write all your music? Yes, I do.

Where do you get inspiration from when you write your songs? 
Anything and anywhere.

Do you perform in public? Yes, but I haven’t played a concert in a year.

Have you been in music competitions? Yes, one in Madrid and I came first!

What instruments can you play? Guitar (acoustic and electric), piano, bass guitar, a little bit of drums, harmonica and other instruments.

Did you play the guitar when you were little? Since I was 15 I think.

Who are your favourite band/singer? Richard Ashcroft from The Verve, Damien rice, Freddie Mercury… I have lots of favourite musicians.

Are you a bathroom singer? Yes!


Thank you very much for your time Adrian!